The high-performance VulcanBay which supports testing up to 40GE with 24 million Concurrent Connections (CC) or 6 million Connections Per Second (CPS) and 7 million Transactions Per Second (TPS).
VulcanManager is a free Windows-based application used for configuring, generating and analyzing stateful Ethernet traffic up to 40Gbps. VulcanManager supports TLS 1.2 performance testing e.g. handshakes per second, TLS throughput, concurrent TLS connections, etc., with different cipher suites and certificate key sizes on a DUT that decrypts traffic on one side and encrypts on the other.
Also included is VulcanAppMix, a library of application traffic and protocols in pcap format that makes it easy to set up large-scale realistic traffic from various applications, using pre-defined and customizable mix templates.
High Performance Testing:
Vulcan delivers blistering performance and capacity when generating realistic traffic at 1GE, 2.5GE, 5GE, 10GE, 25GE & 40GE:
- 28 million Concurrent Connections (CC)*
- 10 million Connections Per Second (CPS)**
- 800,000 Concurrent TLS Sessions
- Capture capacity: 40 million x 128 bytes buffers / 4 million full-size buffers
- 5.7 million Transactions Per Second (TPS)***
Weight: 42lbs (19 kg)
* 28M TCP Clients and 28M TCP Servers on one VulcanBay
** Measured at 1M CC per 10G port
*** Measured at 10 transactions per connection