It is used to configure and generate Ethernet traffic up at all speeds up to 400GE, and analyze how network devices and services perform in response, making it perfect for most lab-based data-plane test scenarios.
Valkyrie offers a choice of two chassis that can be equipped with an extensive range of copper and optical Gigabit Ethernet test modules supporting all Ethernet speeds up to 400GE, including 2.5GE, 5GE, 25GE and 50GE.
The chassis and test modules are controlled via ValkyrieManager, a Windows GUI client provided for ad-hoc test execution, and remote management of test equipment located in multiple locations. Also included are standalone applications for automated RFC 2544, Y.1564, RFC 2889 and RFC 3918 testing.
die 1U ValkyrieCompact kann folgende Konfigurationen aufnehmen:
- 1 x 400 GigE (SR8/FR8/LR8/CR8/DR4)
- 2 x 200 GigE (DR4/SR4/FR4/LR4/CR4)
- 4 x 100 GigE (SR2/CR2), 2 x 100 GigE (LR4/SR4/CWDM4/CR4), 1 x 100 GigE (SR10)
- 4 x 50-GigE LR2/SR2/CR2, 8 x SR/CR
- 2 x 40-GigE LR4/SR4/CR4
- 8 x 25G LR/SR/CR
- 8 x 10-GigE optical ports, 6 copper ports
- 6 x 5 GigE copper ports
- 6 x 2.5 GigE copper ports
- 6 x GigE copper/optical ports
72 x 2.5 GigE copper ports
72 x GigE copper/optical ports
– W:19” (48.26cm)
– H: 7” (17.78cm)
– D: 19.7” (50cm)
– Weight: 36.4lbs (16.5kg)