Network Service Assistant Advantages
- Certi-Lite – Single-ended ANSI/TIA 1152-A compliant RF testing involving the measurement of complex cable parameters such as Return Loss, NEXT, Insertion Loss, ACRF, length, delay, shield discontinuity, and graphical TDR analysis of faults.
- Fiber Optic Loopback and Voltage for Hybrid Powered Fiber – Singlemode and Multimode loopback testing ensures cable quality, and includes report of all supported network speeds based on cable performance. Integrated VFL identifies cable breaks. Fiber scope identifies debris or scratches that could affect cable quality. Measures DC Resistance in Hybrid powered fiber.
- PoE Load Testing – All PoE standards, which include 802.3 af/at/bt and UPOE are supported for reporting of PSE configuration and full load testing with reporting of Current/Wattage/Voltage. In addition, it also allows for sustained loading of the PoE source over longer periods to identify hard to find intermittent power drops, through external loads.
- Multi-gig Link Speed Testing – NSA is capable of validating a link to ensure Ethernet can be supported at 1/2/5/5/10GBASE-T. It can perform SNR measurements while under traffic and PoE load, ensuring confidence that a cabling link will support the desired network rate.
- Network Connectivity Testing – NSA can connect to a live Ethernet network through the 10/100/1000 network interface connector, or via WiFi (Edimax EW-7822ULC Wi-Fi USB adapter required). Once connected, NSA will auto-discover connected devices on the network. You can Ping any other device to verify connectivity with traceroute and measure latency.
- Wi-Fi Testing – NSA can auto-discover all 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi SSIDs and their associated RSSI values (received power level). This is helpful in discovering Wi-Fi “dead zones” and checking Wi-Fi connectivity with optional Edimax EW-7822ULC Wi-Fi USB Adapter.
- Industry’s Best Warranty – All NSA’s come with a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase – proof of our confidence in the quality and reliability of our instruments.ia