All-in-one packet capture appliance for network and application analysis
The Network Time Machine is an all-in-one solution for back-in-time root cause analysis of network and application problems. The innovative Performance Bottleneck Analysis (PBA) visually identifies the fault domain to the server or the network. Application-centric analysis finds problems without needing to look at packets. Advanced data mining quickly pinpoints the relevant packets in multiple terabytes of captured data.
These time-saving analytics are integrated into a single appliance, reducing initial expense, set-up time and ongoing maintenance. NTM’s plug-and-play operation automatically identifies applications, analyzes their performance, and displays relevant statistics in user-configurable dashboards.
Auto-multisegment analysis supports collaborative packet capture, retrieval and analysis across multiple OptiView XG’s and NTM - reduces time and effort required to analyze tough application issues across multiple segments by a factor of 5 or more.
You won’t miss a key event with the NTM’s independently verified 100% packet capture appliance. There are multiple 10/100 Mbps, 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps Ethernet interfaces at stream-to-disk rates up to 20Gbps with multiple terabytes of RAID storage.
Free Trial Software...
more about Network Time Machine...
Fluke Networks - Network Time Machine
- Capture traffic from the network link up to 40 Gbps and stream-to-disk up to 20 Gbps as verified by the Tolly Group. Read Tolly Group Test Report
- Plug-and-play operation automatically identifies applications, collects, and displays relevant statistics in user configurable dashboards
- Auto-Multisegment analysis with multiple portable and rackmount analyzers reduces time to isolating problems
- Innovative Performance Bottleneck Analysis (PBA) visually identifies whether problems are in the server or the network
- Provides QoS metrics, statistics and trending charts of application and flow levels for buffered and historical data
- Best-in-class, real-time Video/Voice over IP metrics and troubleshooting
- Portable and rack mount versions with RAID options and multiple terabytes of storage. Calculate your storage needs
- Application-centric analysis automatically shows application flows with intuitive drill down to identify root cause